Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 12 - Websites

I created a resource website for my students and their parents.  I wanted to use this website as another communication tool for my students and parents.  They will be able to find their homework assignments, testing information, school news, and helpful resources they can use at home. I decided to add in the homework assignments to my website because parents are always asking me what their child's homework is.  I figured this would be an easy way for them to check their child's homework nightly.  I always wanted to add in a school calendar to keep parents up to date on the happenings going around at our school.  All of the things I added to this website is a tool that the parents/students can use at home.

My Classroom Website
 

No comments:

Post a Comment